A bit earlier I wrote about creating a Docker Image and it trying to interpret the line endings as a command to run inside the docker image. I fixed it by changing the line endings on the file.

However, it turned out the problem was an issue with my Git setup. By default, when I installed Git on Windows, it was configured to modify line endings from whatever was in the repository to Windows Line Endings--which include a carriage return and line feed.

Most Linux, or Mac, users only use a line feed.

You can reset your Git settings to maintain the line endings:

view plain print about
1git config --global core.autocrlf false

This was the best way for me to solve this.