I'm avoiding doing real work.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I don't think I looked in the mirror yet today.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
None. My wallet may have a $20. I don't usually do cash.
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favourite planet?
Pluto; no wait Dagobah. Actually, no opinion.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile phone
I think I only have three missed calls and they are all unknown.
6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
I only use one; which is the intro Chords to the Far Cry Fly, My Saving Grace.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you label yourself?
I guess so. I'm a small business owner, a software engineer, a recording engineer, an author, an Adobe Community Professional, a podcaster, a musician, and a songwriter. Did I miss anything?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm wearing slippers, not sure of the brand.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
A little bit crazy; but that's okay.
12. What does your watch look like?
It was one of those one w/ digital stopwatch timers that would count down backwards so I knew when to flip a tape when bootlegging concerts. I may still have it.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
I receive most of my text messages through Google Voice at a computer.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
No idea, but there is a CVS and a Walgreens right down the street.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Red; the Cabbage Patch Kid.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
If I had to guess, it was "Pillow Bear Smokey", a stuffed animal that lives in my bedroom.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Does Pepsi count as a drug? If so, then 2. IF not, then none.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None. Who uses film?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
They all blur together. I tend to look forward not back.
22. Your worst enemy?
I don't think I have any enemies. At least not overtly.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
It's black, so no picture.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
In person or on twitter/FB? Either way, I have no idea.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be?
If I could fly, then I'd have the perfect getaway for a million dollar bank robbery.
26. Do you like someone?
I guess so.
27. The last song you listened to?
Bowling for Soup, I Gotchoo is on right now.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What's your favourite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Somewhere in CT.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
If I think about it; then pretty much everyone more successful than me. If I don't think about it, I realize they are probably jealous of me for the exact same reason. Success is just a perception that shouldn't be judged in relation to other people, only in relation to your own goals.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
See above. But, I don't know of anyone personally jealous of me.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Living in my sister's Condo. The TV Guy was out for some reason, he hooked me up w/ free cable so I Could watch w/o bunny ears.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
The last time I used a vending machine was in the eBay offices; which do not take your money.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes, but I can be a cruel bitch in business; and I'm more apt to be honest than tactful. I recently took stock of all my friends and realized I don't know any Aholes; therefore I am open to the possibility that I am one.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have no need to get a tattoo.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Russian, so I understand the other half of the things my wife vocabulary.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
I don't think I do anything for the person I love unless I want to. So, probably no.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Yeah, but it's tough to know where the limits are in a business environment and/or w/ business colleagues in a non-business environment.
40. What's your life motto?
I don't have one.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Wedding Ring, I guess. I can't think of anything else.
42. What's your favourite town/city?
Anything that isn't in New York.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
I don't use cash.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Thank You notes for people who pledged to The Flex Show pledge drive.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
This meme, actually. She LiveJournal's up a storm.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know I have parents and grandparents.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I don't dress fancy. So, probably the last day of high school where they forced us to wear ties.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My right jaw.
50. Have you been burned by love?
I guess so.
51. Name three things that make you happy!
Playing Gee-tar Creating a cool Architecture for something, such as a Flextras Component or a client's application. Shutting off the computer.