This comes from a LiveJournal friend; and I'm answering for everyone to see.
If you're on my friends list, I want to know 36 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine ... you're on my list, so I want to know you better!
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
I always wanted to do stuff w/ computers. Originally it was hardware, but somewhere along the line I got bit by the software big. I accomplished more than I ever wanted before turning 21.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could fly. I wish I could connect with an audience through song.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
I just finished a book on new rules of marketing and PR. I forget the exact title.
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
Not sure. I guess I'd have to say drinking to much Pepsi.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Walking is good, so it probably wouldn't cross my mind unless there was some reason to do so.
11) What is your favorite sport?
I liked playing soccer when I was younger.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Yes! I personally think I lean to the pessimistic side, however I've been called an optimist before too.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Probably hum to myself and tap out a beat on my chest as if it were a drum.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
My first relationship ended rather suckily. I've failed more times at business than I care to count.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
The Wii is the first video game console I ever owned. I have seen and recorded hundreds of live concerts, many of them in "stealth" mode. I used to have one of the largest collections of live Nirvana music in the tape trading scene in back in the mid 90s; I gave away all my tapes when I got out of the trading game.
Is any of that weird?
16) Do you have any pets?
No, but lots of Webkinz, cabbage patch kids, and other assorted stuffed animals live in my house.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Probably ask why you were there.
18) What was your first impression of me?
Can't really answer this one generically. :-)
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
My drivers license says Hazel. I'm pretty sure my eyes change color, though.
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
I'll do either. A can is better because it has less quantity.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
10K isn't nearly enough to get me out of bed.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out?
I don't have one. I quite like playing Wii in my living room, coding in my office, or playing guitar in either of those two places.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
Not if I can help it.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
I used to get bothered by people who say people you meet on-line don't constitute real relationships; but that hasn't happened in years. I get bothered by people who say "I can't do that...". Cleaning the kitchen before bed, then waking up to find a crumby counter and dirty dishes.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I can appreciate it.
34) Favorite and least favorite food?
Favorite: Pepsi Least Favorite: Fish
35) Do you believe in God?
Can't prove it either way.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?