I took last week off for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Did you miss me?
Thinking in retrospect, this is what I'm thankful for.
- I'm thankful that I got to do The Flex Show with RIA Blogger and Adobe Evanglist Ryan Stewart for almost a full year. Ryan stepped down due to time constraints. You can still hear him on the RIA Weekly podcast by Redmonk, which he just started. I wish him the best of luck.
- I'm thankful of every client that has hired DotComIt over the past year. It's been a great year and we've had a fantastic focus on Flex development. I'm looking forward to branching out into other avenues over the next year.
- I'm thankful to my business coach, Greg Balanko Dickson for putting up with six months of waffling and indecision before I actually decided on a focus and direction for DotComIt.
- I'm thankful that my GF convinced me to get a Wii; and I'm thankful that Dave gave me a great deal on his used one. We are truly having a lot of fun with it.
- I'm thankful that Brian gave DotComIt the opportunity to give away a Wii at at Flex Camp Boston. You really should register. And put "The Flex Show" in the referral box.
- I'm also thankful my house didn't have any major maintenance issues this year.