I just did some testing of ASCrypt3 in Flex 2.0.1. Everything seems to be working as expected.
The allusive LZW script started throwing an error (as opposed to returning no results and just not working). Aside from that, I still wasn't able to get it working.
However, I did go back to one of the sources used for the ASCrypt LZW class. I was able to get the source working ( I named it LZW_RazorBerry ). The interesting thing about this implementation is that it allows you to output an XML safe string.
I added this to the readme (once I update the file), but I felt the need to say that I never verified any of the algorithms, only converted them. I am not an encryption expert.
Update File updated, you can download here